Monday, January 10, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

Great to be home...I've been feeling great today today; going to hit the sack a bit early though. Hopefully I can stay up for the college football championship tonight. Prediction: Auburn 41, Oregon 37.

My doc said I tied the record for shortest stay after this particular surgery, at 6 days. The average is 10 days, which I can't imagine. That would get boring. I'm all about resume boosters, so I was pumped when she told me that.

Maybe we'll be in the championship next year...Not likely.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home, Cam! Although I didn't see the game last night the reports in the paper suggest that it was both close and exciting. Sure you had a great time catching it with family.

    Calvin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news! Now you can gain that weight back :) Love ya, Aunt Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it home safely. We just had Mo, Trev, and Gailee over for Mo's bday dinner. Was fun and it sure is nice to be so close. Love yah buddy, and so glad it is all going so well.
    Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete