Friday, January 7, 2011

Great News...

Lost in the shuffle of the medical updates and impending Michigan football DOOM is perhaps the most important news of the week...the discovery of my abnormally large, possibly superhuman appendix. The appendix was used in my surgery to create a pathway between my belly button and my bladder - I will be able to cath through my belly button soon, once this whole healing process inches along. The surgeon was very pleased, as this ginormous, newly useful organ made her job easier in creating the pathway. She said if she couldn't use it she would have removed it anyway, as its girth could have potentially necessitated its removal in the future.

First food in over a week...note my maniacal look as I mouthwater over chicken noodle soup. Frozz-T looks on with jealousy.
   

5 comments:

  1. Great news, although you sound a little stir crazy. I'll bet that soup was awesome! Be nice to your parents - give them hugs for me. Love you, Aunt Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. soup, yummy...it is soooo cold outside! Good to hear about your continued recovery, any news when you can break out of the joint??? Oh, by the way, HOCKEY...YEAH baby. Love yah, Aunt D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cameron...glad that you are recovering well. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that all is going well. I miss you and need you back here to make me sound right. Follow the doctors orders and get back to us soon!! (Yeah, I know, always a Mommy!) Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi cam,
    you're looking nice and comfy- i'm taking note that as i think about accesorizing my mock ups, i must include: teddy, great pillow and the smell of chicken soup.
    glad to hear you are feeling better and recovering nicely.
    my best,
    ester

    ReplyDelete