Sunday, January 9, 2011

Going Home Tomorrow...



Going home tomorrow! For once, I will be glad to see Ann Arbor in the rearview mirror. In honor of the conclusion of this visit, here are some C'mon Man's:

- Having to sit in an ugly, uncomfortable, poorly reclining La-Z-Boy recliner for a week? Shoulda bought Nurture recliners, U of M. C'MON MAN!

- Sending in nurses to wake me up and poke me all night? Don't you know I gotta sleep? C'MON MAN!

- Only 45 channels on the TV, 10 of which are hospital channels playing bad music and offering cheesy health tips? How am I gonna watch my Jersey Shore? C'MON MAN!

- It's January 9th, National Signing Day is February 2nd, we are hemorrhaging recruits and Michigan has NO coach? C'MON MAN!

- Everything I am forced to wear, sleep on, and sit on in the chair seems to be made out of a sort of synthetic plastic substance, resulting in a sauna-like effect and much sweating. Much sweating+no showering=awesome hair and enviable B.O. C'MON MAN!

Barring any unforeseen complications, we'll be GR-bound tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for all the prayers and support from afar; can't wait to get home!

8 comments:

  1. We're so glad that you're coming home tomorrow and can't wait to catch up on our movie watching with you. Calling you tomorrow to make a date! Praising God that all is going according to schedule.
    Much Love,
    Brad & Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought of another one for you, Cam - Watching the Wings this year and witnessing on average one player falling to injury every third game - this franchise has the best training staff in the league - something has to give, C'MON MAN!

    Home welcomes you!

    Calvin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up Cam? Awesome to hear you'll be able to watch the championship game at home, hospitals don't seem to put football entertainment at the top of their list.... which is something we need to propose to Kyle as our number one goal at Nurture.

    I've enjoyed catching up on your blog this morning, I blame John W. for any lost productivity as he is the one who sent me the link.

    I'm glad things seem to be progressing and can't wait to see your desk filled when I look to my left.

    Looking forward to some good ole Michigan chatter soon.... I'm feeling outnumbered here at work.

    See you soon.

    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the successful surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery! We look forward to seeing you back at Nurture.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cam, glad to hear things are progressing! I am a bit sad that it has taken me this long to find your blog. These are some awesome reads.

    Heal up quickly. Nurture needs you back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cam & family
    Have a safe trip home today. Best of luck with your recovery. Take care. Brenda Dalton

    ReplyDelete
  7. so are yah home yet? Hope the ride wasn't too uncomfortable...now, listen to your mom the nurse, she is the best and knows what she is talking about...AND she loves you, and so do we! happy healing! We'll plan a visit for soon!
    Aunt D

    ReplyDelete