Monday, December 19, 2011

New Walking Video


Here's a video from last week. I walk like this 2 or 3 times per week, sometimes using electric stimulation on my legs to help facilitate some movement. We're kind of experimenting with that, but I'm willing to try anything that will help. I keep getting stronger and adding stamina and endurance, so stay tuned for updates on my continuing progress.


Bonus videos!

More hilarity from the Ellen. The best part is he's obviously devastated, being turned down by his lady, and you can just picture the producer of the show panicking backstage and flipping the lever to start the gift-giving, making the audience go wild. Talk about adding insult to injury.


See ya!


I love large mammals. Not the sound I was expecting - they haven't hit rhino puberty obviously.


Hilarious prank. Beware of a potty mouth towards the end of the video. This blog does not condone such crass language :).

1 comment:

  1. let's see, which video did I like the best? hmmmm, I agree with the kids in the last one, think that bear would eat the waving woman given the chance, find rhinos distracting, went and looked for our beeping smoke alarm during the Ellen episode; guess I'll have to go with the first one. Keep up the hard work and merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete