Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Madness of March

I am in mourning...for my NCAA tournament bracket, that is. I went chalk this year and pick all number 1 seeds to make the Final Four. What a stupid I am. All of my bravado from the weeks leading up to the tournament is haunting my dreams. Oh well, at least Michigan represented well. And as the 2nd youngest team in the field, we are poised to be wearing dancing shoes come March for years to come. As a season ticket holder during the years we absolutely sucked, I feel like I deserve some sort of compensation - a free t-shirt perhaps? C'MON MAN!

 
I've been catching up on my reading this month as well, and my past 2 titles have been exceptional. Fast paced, gripping, and accessible, both Unbroken and The Hunger Games are fun and fascinating reads. I highly recommend them both.




It's Opening Day and already the Tigers are in last place?! Let's go guys!
I've been back at the gym and work for a little over a week now, and it's like I never took that little 2.5 month break. I was a little nervous about being out of shape or out of the loop, but I was pleasantly surprised to find I am neither. I lost a little weight, about 9 lbs, so I am working on putting that back on, mostly via the cookie and donut diet. Yummmm.....


Baby elephants are the coolest.

This looks fascinating. Makes me want to travel to every country on Earth.

2 comments:

  1. hey Cam, who won the neighborhood pool? Heard the excellent, and highly sports educated Kristin Quinn won... and even better, she is a MI grad! Go Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cam, mmmmm interesting.. you did not use your blog to post a big picture and congrats to Kristin's big win.... I think that is the hottest news around.... you???

    ReplyDelete