Monday, March 19, 2012

Interesting Health Tactic

I was going to post the video of the lady on TLC's "Strange Addictions" who drinks her own urine, thinking it's going to cure her cancer, but I thought better of it. I'll just link to it instead.
(Warning: Disgusting content to follow, but it's just too funny/totally weird not to comment upon.)

Seriously? Drinking your own pee for 4 years? And not only drinking it, but using it as a kind of body rub. Unbelievable.

As a quid pro quo, I'll call attention to this amazing story, about a man raised in a North Korean forced labor camp, who escaped and became the only person to ever accomplish that feat. It's an incredible read.

In other news, I hope everyone had a fun and safe St. Patrick's Day; we celebrated in true Irish style, with good friends and some deicious corned beef and cabbage (and Guinness, ala the Prez.)


I'm afraid Bo didn't have as fun of a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment