Saturday, September 10, 2011

Walking Yesterday - Another Great Day!


Walked a ton on Friday, more than usual. Look closely at Sandy's hands - instead of applying a lot of pressure to help me keep my hips and legs in a vertical position, she's barely pushing at all. I'm holding my hips up myself, using more of my lower back than I thought I was able to. It was definitely a challenge but it felt great, and receiving the trainers' congratulations afterwards felt even better.

Bonus:

So handsome...I mean, cool shoes.

1 comment:

  1. Cam
    What a fantastic video to see you walk!!! I had tears watching the video. Tell your mom I noticed she has lost weight. She looks great. I know you were happy about the game last weekend. Enjoy the season. Hope you are able to attend all the games and have fun with your friends.
    Nat is busy with her psych clinicals - classes -studying and working @ her 2 part time jobs. The year will fly by fast for her. Her dad told her last week her room was a little messy. She replied dad it won't be long until you will wish the clutter was back when I move out next year. That will cause a few tears for Larry D. & I to have her live in Florida. As long as she is happy - safe & finds an RN job that is what matters. She is going to get a job then go back to school to become a nurse practioner. At least these are her plans at this time.
    Looking forward to see continued therapy progress videos. Way to go Cam!!! Once the weather cools down I am planning on sending another batch of cookies to you on the GR truck. Will let your dad know when shipment is made. My 3 dz homemade peanut butter/milk chocolate chip cookies & peanut butter pie brought $ 50.00 at a benefit auction this past weekend for a local guy who has bladder cancer. The guy who bought it was going to bid $100 if he had to.

    ReplyDelete