Friday, August 5, 2011

A Series of Beautiful Short Films

I came across these videos on a friend's Facebook page, and thought they were great. Beautifully shot,
and able to demonstrate their mission with only footage, editing and music.
The description under each video on Vimeo said: 3 guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, an exploding volcano, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage... all to turn 3 ambitious linear concepts based on movement, learning and food ....into 3 beautiful and hopefully compelling short films.....

Which is your favorite?


Eat.

EAT from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.


Learn.

LEARN from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.


Move.

MOVE from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Love these videos, but I think my favorite is move- so visually interesting and it did not make me hungry like the others did! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move for sure...it was beautiful, fun and made me want to travel... love gail

    ReplyDelete