Monday, August 29, 2011

A New Walking Video, plus some bonuses...



This was last Friday, although I wish I had footage from therapy today - there are good days, and bad days, and today was definitely a good day. Sometimes, the spasms and stiffness in my legs and hips are too stubborn to resemble anything close to a smooth gait, and occasionally, like today, they cooperate and I can use the spasms and tone to my advantage. For now, check out this stroll through the gym, and I'll try to get some more footage soon.

                                                                                    
Now, bonus video:

Skyliners Paris trailer from sebastien montaz-rosset on Vimeo.
Soon, I'll be doing this. On second thought...


Mackenzie in 20 years. (On the left, not the right.)


Squished! "Mom, whatever you do, don't break wind!"

Awwwwwwwwwwww....

Humans tricking animals, especially in costume form, never fails to amuse me.

Agreed.

You've got mail!

2 comments:

  1. Cam
    Unable to watch your walking video due to being blocked. We wish you continued success with walking.
    The Welsch Corgi puppy photo is adorable. Our corgi looked just like this when she was a puppy 7 years ago. You shouldn't be so critical with MacKenzie. Have more confidence with his appearance in 20 years. We love your humor. Nat starts college today. She interviewed for a job @ the college yesterday working 10 hours per week in the nursing lab & also assisting nursing secretary for 5 hours. Her golf course job ends in Oct. Full time college - studies - 2 jobs. I guess no time to clean her room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that someone is rockin out to NKOTB in the background!! Bet that was SUPER motivation!! ;-) -Amy

    ReplyDelete