Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Video!

This was taken Wednesday, June 2nd. I recently stopped wearing ankle braces; they kept my ankles in a constant state of flexion, which then helps in the stepping process, as well as preventing dragging of the precious toes. Basically, wearing them meant one less thing for me worry about. A couple weeks ago, we forgot to put them on, walked about 50 feet, noticed them missing, but after noting how well that set had gone, we decided to try it again without them - and I haven't worn them since. HA! Who needs them! I think this means my legs are getting stronger and can do more on their own. Take a look.



'Sometimes I lay under the moon and thank God I'm breathing
Then I pray, don't take me soon, cause I am here for a reason.
Sometimes in my tears I drown but I never let it get me down
So when negativity surrounds, I know some day it'll all turn around.'

- Matisyahu

9 comments:

  1. You are truly remarkable and absolutely here for a reason. Love you, Aunt Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crongratulations!!!
    You are very strong!!!
    Isabel
    EspaƱa!!!
    kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these videos of your progress Cam. You are working so hard and your progress continues to amaze me! Keep it up, you're looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cam - this video is amazing! You are so strong and determined and I admire you so much!! You keep working and I just know it is going to happen for you!! You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers! Vicki Larson

    ReplyDelete