Sunday, June 27, 2010

Me and RichRod

He promised me 10 wins. (Ha! Just kidding...not about me laughing at that ridiculously optimistic win total, because I do find the idea of 10 wins darkly funny, but at the fact that RichRod would promise a mere fan like me anything.)

The Young male U of M alums (that's a mouthful) recently saw U of M athletic director Dave Brandon and head football coach Rich Rodriguez speak at an alumni association function in GR. The highlights were...the food (delicious!). I kid...but it was distinctly more general and boilerplate than in years past. Not much talk about the actual team, and, curiously, no question and answer session at the end of Rodriguez's practiced spiel. I don't blame him for dodging some sure to be tough questions, but C'MON MAN, I want specifics. Oh well. Only 2 months 'til kick-off.  

1 comment: