Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Spinal Rehab in the UK

I enjoyed this article. Very informative, and I could relate to nearly every quote in there. Some favorites:

- "When I looked for help on the internet I found out about a place called Project Walk in California," he says. "I gave it a go and went over thinking it would be happyclappy but it was the opposite. It was physically and mentally invigorating." Happyclappy? Must be a British thing.

- Andy begins the session by moving his legs around to wake up the muscles and then Vish starts to work out on the thigh strengthening machine, lifting his legs. He can't hide his smile. "I can feel it," he says. "It's a bit bizarre, but I can feel it."  It is a bit bizarre, but I know exactly what he's talking about.

- "Sometimes we have to clear partners and mothers out of the way so they don't affect concentration. There is a natural instinct of parents to smother." No comment.




A Chilean miner was on Letterman last week, the same guy who was running in the NYC marathon, and he killed. Wait for his Elvis impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment